- Open the course from a previous or current term that you want to Export from.
- Open your Control Panel underneath the course menu.
- Expand Packages and Utilities.
- Click Export/Archive Course.
- Click Export Package.
- On the Export Course screen, scroll to Section 3.
- Click the Select All button.
It is highly recommended to keep the automatic selection, even if you aren't sure about a particular option. Please understand that content sections which include graded items (e.g., assignments or tests) are connected to Grade Center Columns and Settings. If you do not copy the Grade Center, these graded items will not be copied.
- Click Submit.
- The export process takes a few minutes to complete. Wait until you receive an email notification, then Refresh the Export/Archive Course screen.
- The package is now available to download. To save the file, click the package name then click OK in the file dialog.