Once you have created a Content Area, you can add content to your course. You may choose to add content directly in a Content Area, or inside a Content Folder. The steps to add content to either are the same.
The most common container for content in a course is an Item. You can add lots of file types and content here.
To add an Item to a Content Area/Content Folder:
- Navigate to the Content Area where you want to add the Item. If you want to place the content inside a Content Folder, click the Content Folder.
- At the top of the page, hover over Build Content. Click Item.
- Enter a name for your Item.
- In the Text field, add your content. You can type text directly into the Text field, create hyperlinks, embed videos, etc.
- If you want to attach a file, in Attachments, click Browse My Computer.
- Select the file from your computer and click Open.
- Click Submit.